Subscribe to our email list and get notified about upcoming auctions!
If you’re a vintage arcade game fanatic, you have most likely played the popular game known as Asteroids. In this classic game, players had the task of shooting and destroying asteroids and saucers in the asteroid field. In addition, players had to avoid the oncoming counter fire from saucers and dodge collisions with both asteroids and saucers. Are you a hardcore asteroids fan? If so, see if you can pass our quiz. (Answers below)
1. Who created and designed Asteroids?
2. When was Asteroids released?
3. As Atari’s best selling game of all time, how many units of Asteroids were sold?
4. John McAllister currently holds the world record for most points earned while playing the arcade game Asteroids. What is his record?
5. What was the name of the Asteroids sequel?
6. Because of the game’s popularity, what needed to be modified to accommodate extensive game play?
Did you master our Asteroids quiz? Find out below.
If you’re in search of a specific classic arcade game, you may be able to find it at one of the many arcade game auctionson our schedule. With an average of 750 items at every auction, you’ll find the game you are looking for and so much more. From entertainment equipment to games from the golden age of arcade games, you’ll have a blast at one of our upcoming auctions.
To learn more about our upcoming auctions and available games and entertainment equipment, please call Auction Game Sales at 1-800-551-0660 or contact us online today.